Back 5282 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ooof, that sucks. I have to go to work in a few hours. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
oof... what do you do for work?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I teach and have weird hours. I'm back on my full schedule next week.
OOC Let's Chat!
oh ok! i could never teach :thinking:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I kinda teach. I mean, I am a professional dancer, and in April I will be having lessons again

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, it can get pretty tiring. Oooh, nice, Tracey! Good luck! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:41 Yeah, it can get pretty tiring. Oooh, nice, Tracey! Good luck! <3
I hope you get sleep over the weekend!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:24
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:15 Just a few more minutes for me and then my weekend starts finallyyyyyy
Its still 11:24 a.m. on a Friday 😭😭😭
Ahhhh no!! For me it’s 4:45 PM right now and I finished work at 4:30!!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
Back 5282 / 18141