15 Mar 2024, 15:24
Let's Chat!
Its still 11:24 a.m. on a FridayAedion Sorrengail wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:15 Just a few more minutes for me and then my weekend starts finallyyyyyy


"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 15:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]8:26 am here. Sadly, I gotta go through a whole day of work before it's the weekend
I'm ok, but my throat still hurts
I'm ok, but my throat still hurts
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Mar 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
I had a double vaccination yesterday - it still hurts a little in my arm and I had a headache for all the morning
15 Mar 2024, 15:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Mar 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]Me too
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish