15 Mar 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Mhm I was updating my ency doing homework etc.Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:29same I hid from the storm and did school workLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:24I didn't sleep much last night. 2 hours I think was how much I sleptKeith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:22sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurry
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 15:15
Let's Chat!
15 Mar 2024, 15:24
Let's Chat!
now I'm rushing through a week worth of a project in a day- :]Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:53Mhm I was updating my ency doing homework etc.Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:29same I hid from the storm and did school workLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:24I didn't sleep much last night. 2 hours I think was how much I sleptKeith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 14:22sleeppy, I slept a little this period and now my vision is blurry
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
