15 Mar 2024, 12:55
Let's Chat!
that sucks- :[ talk later Alex darling,Alexander Mason wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:47Im just sitting in class :] got my work done, and had a minute on the computer. Sadly I'll have to go soonKeith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:41 *dances* @Alexander mason wyd saw you around in the lions chatttttmy English class doesn't have chromebooks in there, and there's a ban on phones :[
*dances* doing my bio project now
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
15 Mar 2024, 12:56
Let's Chat!
Totally feel you!! Been dragging my feet since I woke up. Now I am rather bored hehe
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
15 Mar 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
Oh, me too. I finally started working on one of the homework’s on here. I wrote about half of it already. The other half are rps, though.Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 12:56Totally feel you!! Been dragging my feet since I woke up. Now I am rather bored hehe
15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Let's Chat!
Hello my son!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
You can't go wrong with a Miles/Myles from Ilvermorny!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
