Back 5274 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

oh avi was so good! it's so sad he left...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:27 Goooood morning!
Good morning! Saw your post in Hogwarts Help i'd be willing to roleplay with you if you'd like

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I almost got to meet Jason David Frank before
OOC Let's Chat!
oh... i've never heard of him...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
og green power ranger
OOC Let's Chat!
ah ok, never watched it so idk...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
if they could get a bowtruckle as I pet I so would
OOC Let's Chat!
oh, that would be cool! but paige loves fluffy animals... or reptiles lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I guess you'd want a dragon
OOC Let's Chat!
nah... just a snake... or lizard lol... dragons are too big-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5274 / 18141