15 Mar 2024, 04:40
Let's Chat!
Anyway, it's late. I should be going to bed. Have a good night! 
And I do intend to order from you again, soon (but feel free to take your time with mine, you don't need to rush doing them)
And I do intend to order from you again, soon (but feel free to take your time with mine, you don't need to rush doing them)
15 Mar 2024, 04:48
Let's Chat!
thank you so much!! goodnight!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 04:40 Anyway, it's late. I should be going to bed. Have a good night!
And I do intend to order from you again, soon (but feel free to take your time with mine, you don't need to rush doing them)![]()
15 Mar 2024, 05:43
Let's Chat!
so valid i love music omg
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
15 Mar 2024, 05:44
Let's Chat!
frr it literally helps sm... and i actually don't feel depressed for once!!![]()
15 Mar 2024, 05:46
Let's Chat!
respect for the teachers at my school that ACTUALLY let us listen to music![]()
15 Mar 2024, 05:47
Let's Chat!
fr fr. what's ur go-to song rn?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |