14 Mar 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
Pop!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 22:29
Let's Chat!
Ah! I listen to pop a lot
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
14 Mar 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
i used to... but now i started listening to rock and i have 8 hours worth of alt music in my playlist...
14 Mar 2024, 22:34
Let's Chat!
Ohhh that's so sweet of you to sayBailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:00 went back to see how the ww drama started
ReducioEXACTLY!!!! we love cocoKeith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:20 No! Coco shouldn't be expelled! only werewolf keith knows who well, Keith knows is a werewolfavaaaa really daughter? LUCI IS MY BROTHERAva Winchect wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:24 They threatened to turn me! To bite me on a full moon! Twice!
exactly!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:59 Bye Genny!
I’d rather judge any by how they treat me.If they’re kind and respectful to me, I’ll have no problem with them.
![]()
but just to show how harmless the wws are, here are a few of MY favorites - people who are the KINDEST people ever and make my life better by being part of it![]()
@colin mccoire and @Lucian Mornstern ofc (two of my fav sneks toolove you both dearly, thank you for everything y'all do
![]()
also the BEST HoH i could ask for @Marcus Iwasaki and the glowing ray of sunshine that is @Tesla Stone
Tesla Stone⭑☾☀☽⭑ ⭑☾𖣂☽⭑Basil Blackwood
14 Mar 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Ooof. 8 hours? Yikes!
Hi Tesla. I don’t recall meeting you before. I’m Kaitlyn.
Hi Tesla. I don’t recall meeting you before. I’m Kaitlyn.
