›
Out of Character
The Counter Chat
[OOC] Let's Chat!
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
5261
/
18141
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
14 Mar 2024, 22:04
OOC
Let's Chat!
How have you been?
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Topaz November
Third year, Slytherin
823
242
14 Mar 2024, 22:06
OOC
Let's Chat!
I'm good hru???
Topaz
~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~
Shop!
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
14 Mar 2024, 22:09
OOC
Let's Chat!
I’ve been alright.
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Amanda Johnson
Second year, Hufflepuff
658
41
14 Mar 2024, 22:10
OOC
Let's Chat!
I need to work on getting the bus pass now
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
14 Mar 2024, 22:10
OOC
Let's Chat!
How much is it?
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Paige Mallary
Fourth year, Ravenclaw
3 464
227
14 Mar 2024, 22:11
OOC
Let's Chat!
morning!
Paige Mallary
✮‧₊˚
❝
in the end, it doesn't even matter
❞ ˚₊‧✮
Myles Garrett
Minnie Duke
Fourth year, Hufflepuff
1 950
179
14 Mar 2024, 22:12
OOC
Let's Chat!
Good morning Paige!
I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.
Minnie Duke
Lucy Hills
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
14 Mar 2024, 22:13
OOC
Let's Chat!
Good morning, Paige!
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Amanda Johnson
Second year, Hufflepuff
658
41
14 Mar 2024, 22:13
OOC
Let's Chat!
bus pass is 22 galleons I currently have 4
Kaitlyn Connor
Fourth year, Broom Racer, Prefect of Slytherin
9 972
792
14 Mar 2024, 22:15
OOC
Let's Chat!
Ooo, so expensive!
Kaitlyn Connor
Devon Wallen
|
A Forest of Poems
Back
5261
/
18141