14 Mar 2024, 12:39
Let's Chat!
*gives Minnie a supportive hug*Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 12:35 My nemesis IRL is very annoying and has the same friend group as me, which is annoying. But I don't have any classes with my nemesis today, so hopefully it goes well.
I hope your day goes well.
14 Mar 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
Anyone else know their character’s summer plans? Everyone doing the summer camp? My Simon is missing it this year
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Mar 2024, 12:41
Let's Chat!
I should really work on more mARTch prompts today. I did none yesterday. 
Wait, there’s a summer camp?
Wait, there’s a summer camp?
14 Mar 2024, 12:46
Let's Chat!
Yep, there has been for years. Sometimes it happens on school grounds (well, the campground) and sometimes other places (like one year was the London quidditch stadium)
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
14 Mar 2024, 12:47
Let's Chat!
ooo, nice. I'm probably doing it. If I don't, Kaitlyn won't have much interaction.
14 Mar 2024, 12:47
Let's Chat!
Linda is not going to summer camp again. She's gonna come home to know that she'll be traveling to Spain to her parselmouth uncle, where she's going to learn more about the family background and this will be a reason for some changes in her 3rd yearSimon Kincaid wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 12:40 Anyone else know their character’s summer plans? Everyone doing the summer camp? My Simon is missing it this year
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
Minnie is most likely going to do summer camp, although going home might be nice as she'd be seeing her first out of three crushes.
14 Mar 2024, 12:50
Let's Chat!
I gotta get my plot moving with Simon’s dad so he’ll be visiting him most of the summer and not doing summer camp.
Summer camp is only for one month of the summer but I need as much time as I can to establish everything
Summer camp is only for one month of the summer but I need as much time as I can to establish everything
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)