Back 5245 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Simon fairy godprefect who's already considered as brother figure by Linda and another Simon

How are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kaitlyn and Simon my ally! And other Simon as well.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Minnie

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta get on replies this weekend - so many to do! - at least all my threads are fun ones right now!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh that's great!

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 12:30 I gotta get on replies this weekend - so many to do! - at least all my threads are fun ones right now!
Is one of them the snowball fight? Just kidding. I don't particularly care.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Minnie! <3 I hope you don’t see your nemesis today.
OOC Let's Chat!
It really is! this is getting confusing, with TWO Simons! Ack! who's r nemissis Minnie?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 12:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 12:30 I gotta get on replies this weekend - so many to do! - at least all my threads are fun ones right now!
Is one of them the snowball fight? Just kidding. I don't particularly care.
It IS! Simon’s ready to team up for an attack!

I also might try and plan out Simon’s summer today

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
My nemesis IRL is very annoying and has the same friend group as me, which is annoying. But I don't have any classes with my nemesis today, so hopefully it goes well.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5245 / 18141