14 Mar 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
14 Mar 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Trying to finish up my outstanding rps before going to bed. What about you?
14 Mar 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
oh ok, how many do you have?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 04:13 Trying to finish up my outstanding rps before going to bed. What about you?
i'm just bored in class...
14 Mar 2024, 04:24
Let's Chat!
Just one, now. oof, I'm sorry. I hope the time flies for you.Paige Mallary wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 04:18oh ok, how many do you have?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 04:13 Trying to finish up my outstanding rps before going to bed. What about you?
i'm just bored in class...
14 Mar 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
God night you guys!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
14 Mar 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
i have 35 minutes left, so not too bad... and i'm glad this teacher is chill so he lets us listen to music even though we aren't supposed toKaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 04:24Just one, now. oof, I'm sorry. I hope the time flies for you.Paige Mallary wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 04:18oh ok, how many do you have?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 04:13 Trying to finish up my outstanding rps before going to bed. What about you?
i'm just bored in class...