Back 5237 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 03:24
Everything's good! Just listening to Frost by TXT
I completely forgot until after I asked. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]hehe! I should be fine now!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
why do the keep replaying the exact same commercial on TV
OOC Let's Chat!
listening or... screaming?-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, I'm glad to hear it, Tracey. *needs to listen to more Kpop*

Yeah, that happens a lot, Amanda. They must have spent a lot of money.
OOC Let's Chat!
not a fan of kpop :LOL:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea same, what type of music do u like??
OOC Let's Chat!
showing the same commercial back to back doesn't make it more appealing
Back 5237 / 18141