Back 5234 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey guys!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle! It's nice to see you today. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
just finished the 2nd national exam...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! Nice to see you too! How's your day been?

ooh hopefully it went well Paige!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, I hope it went well, Paige!

My day's been alright. I was mostly bored all day due to meetings. How has your day been, Danielle?
OOC Let's Chat!
good, but tiring. Had track practice today

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo. I hope it went well for you!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kiera!

It was alright. 3 miles had me exhausted when i got back tho

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
Back 5234 / 18141