Back 5233 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 00:33
Paige Mallary wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 00:33
oh yeah... i have a reply to do... and mARTch prompts i should probably finish... during class :sweatingbullets:
Don't stress about your reply for our rp! Take your time <3
meh, i've got time now anyway lol.. thanks though! <3
i started writing some of it, but didn't get time to finish... but i'm going to try to finish it now :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Genny!

oh, yeah, I should also work more on mARTch.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Katie!

ok Paige! Thanks <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
replied! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm happy to hear it!
Back 5233 / 18141