Back 5232 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Quinn!

Btw, I love the description given in the cupcake topic for how Kaitlyn made your cupcake. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
It did!! Going back for like lessons tmrw n I think I’ll get them that day too!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm currently doing some rp planning with Tracey's crush!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice, Kiera!

Aw, good luck Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm bored :))

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Me too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
me, too.

I do have three topics to reply to here and one on pfr.
OOC Let's Chat!
oh yeah... i have a reply to do... and mARTch prompts i should probably finish... during class :sweatingbullets:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 00:33
oh yeah... i have a reply to do... and mARTch prompts i should probably finish... during class :sweatingbullets:
Don't stress about your reply for our rp! Take your time <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5232 / 18141