Back 5229 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm trying to get as much as possible done while I have more free time

You can do it when you'll feel like doing it, Kim

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! I just crossed paths with my nemesis IRL and I am SO mad.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Try to distract yourself from this so you could feel less mad again

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I had your productivity, Linda. lol.

Aw, I'm sorry, Minnie! Think happy thoughts! Or do something that you enjoy!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol about that, I actually now have only couple of prompts which I decided to do as codes, the rest are already done

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Poe wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 18:08
Willow Byrne wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 17:50
Minnie Duke wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 17:50 Hello. I'm being very bored right now.
Ha :lol: I'm in school right now :unimpressed:
Same! want 2 rp sometime?
Sorry this is way late :sweatingbullets:
But yes, we could totally rp sometime!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Willow

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello people!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay, I feel happy again! (helps that I'm home now)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5229 / 18141