Back 5226 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi! how are you aris? see you've made some new friends!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii lovely people :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello. I'm being very bored right now.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Aris Atreides wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 16:03 Hey Linda, Hey Tara!

Haha yes 😂 I watched Dune for the first time and was like, I really love that name! I’ve always liked the name Aris as well so I decided to put them together.
ah I was sure it’s true that it’s a very beautiful name!

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 17:50 Hello. I'm being very bored right now.
Ha :lol: I'm in school right now :unimpressed:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Minnie! So am I!

Hi Willow, Hi Tara!
OOC Let's Chat!
I should actually probably get some work done :sweatingbullets:
But I'm a level 10 procrastinator, sooo

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn et hi Willow

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'm going to go and try to finish my project now :bye:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 5226 / 18141