13 Mar 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
Hii lovely people
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
13 Mar 2024, 17:50
Let's Chat!
ah I was sure it’s true that it’s a very beautiful name!Aris Atreides wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 16:03 Hey Linda, Hey Tara!
Haha yesI watched Dune for the first time and was like, I really love that name! I’ve always liked the name Aris as well so I decided to put them together.
13 Mar 2024, 17:50
Let's Chat!
Ha
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
13 Mar 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
I should actually probably get some work done
But I'm a level 10 procrastinator, sooo
But I'm a level 10 procrastinator, sooo
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
13 Mar 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
Hi there
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
13 Mar 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
I think I'm going to go and try to finish my project now
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
I watched Dune for the first time and was like, I really love that name! I’ve always liked the name Aris as well so I decided to put them together.
color RP