Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

62

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 12:27 64 I literally js type alr rather than typing alright
58 a professor in English major said All Right is the correct spelling and that the word everyone uses (alright) is incorrect

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
57, oh that is quite possible. Words evolve all the time. All right was alright in the past, but now it's alright. (If you get it, you get it)

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
57 true lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
56

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
57

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews