Back 5215 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

10 am over here. Glad to hear! I'm alright too. At work, but I'm bored..
OOC Let's Chat!
ah.. work... i used to do voluntary work... but that's it-
i'm looking at getting degrees to become a marine biologist lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh that sounds nice and interesting! I'm a graphic designer/copywriter
OOC Let's Chat!
oh wow, that sounds interesting! i honestly just want to be a marine biologist for the penguins.. :lol:

i volunteered as a receptionist at a wildlife hospital 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds like a good reason. Penguins are very cute! Hahha
OOC Let's Chat!
my fav animal :roll:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
morning


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
MoRnINg!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
Back 5215 / 18141