13 Mar 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
Omg ikr it’s so amazinh
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
13 Mar 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
Sounds cool
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 03:40
Let's Chat!
i'm obsessed with this song...
painkiller - three days grace i listened to it for 26 hours straight once-
13 Mar 2024, 03:40
Let's Chat!
Oh awesome! Reminds me, I really gotta go work on my mARTch stuff!Linda Ramirez wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:37ReducioRenelle Dalton wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:32So sad how those days are long gone! Can’t believe you’re a Hufflepuff now.Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:32Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:31Hehe when I read Del I didn’t think anything of it. I even signed up for Linda’s birthday party as Delainie Silverwing, Ravenclaw lol. I had to fix itRenelle Dalton wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:30 DELLLLL
And yes, I know you’re technically Kiera now.
Imma still call you Del though
Really sorry about that! On the bright side, you can try for us again in six months!
Hey Linda! I’m good hbu
I'm good, just added drawing for technology prompt and I'm on the first page in address book now
I'm good Kaitlyn
Congrats!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
13 Mar 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Oh three days gracePaige Mallary wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:40i'm obsessed with this song...
painkiller - three days grace i listened to it for 26 hours straight once-
Thx Renelle
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
yeah, i have a few of their songs in my playlistLinda Ramirez wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:41Oh three days gracePaige Mallary wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:40i'm obsessed with this song...
painkiller - three days grace i listened to it for 26 hours straight once-
Thx Renelle
13 Mar 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
I did banners and now working on drawings
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |

taking forever...