Back 5210 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i love when teachers let us listen to music in class 👍

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg ikr it’s so amazinh
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds cool

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm obsessed with this song...
painkiller - three days grace i listened to it for 26 hours straight once-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:37
Reducio
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:32
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:31
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:30 DELLLLL

And yes, I know you’re technically Kiera now.

Imma still call you Del though
Hehe when I read Del I didn’t think anything of it. I even signed up for Linda’s birthday party as Delainie Silverwing, Ravenclaw lol. I had to fix it
So sad how those days are long gone! Can’t believe you’re a Hufflepuff now.

Really sorry about that! On the bright side, you can try for us again in six months!

Linda Ramirez wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:32 Hi Renelle

How are you all?
Hey Linda! I’m good hbu


I'm good, just added drawing for technology prompt and I'm on the first page in address book now

I'm good Kaitlyn
Oh awesome! Reminds me, I really gotta go work on my mARTch stuff!

Congrats! 🥳

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:40
i'm obsessed with this song...
painkiller - three days grace i listened to it for 26 hours straight once-
Oh three days grace

Thx Renelle

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:41
Paige Mallary wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:40
i'm obsessed with this song...
painkiller - three days grace i listened to it for 26 hours straight once-
Oh three days grace

Thx Renelle
yeah, i have a few of their songs in my playlist

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Just posted two more mARTch prompts. My poem and a banner.
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm trying to draw for all of them 🤣 taking forever...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I did banners and now working on drawings 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5210 / 18141