Back 5208 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:05
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:01
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:26
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:25 Hiii
Kie! Hru?
Hehe sry I’m so late but
I’m goodddd
U???
Oh np!! I'm good too!! Working on shop orders, yay! Haven't had those in a while :(
Good! Oops yeah same, ur shop is so amazingggg
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:08
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:05
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:01
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:26
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:25 Hiii
Kie! Hru?
Hehe sry I’m so late but
I’m goodddd
U???
Oh np!! I'm good too!! Working on shop orders, yay! Haven't had those in a while :(
Good! Oops yeah same, ur shop is so amazingggg
Mine is?! Thank you!!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:13
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:08
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:05
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:01
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:26

Kie! Hru?
Hehe sry I’m so late but
I’m goodddd
U???
Oh np!! I'm good too!! Working on shop orders, yay! Haven't had those in a while :(
Good! Oops yeah same, ur shop is so amazingggg
Mine is?! Thank you!!! <3
Yesssse it’s so good!!!! Not just saying that either:)
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kiera Roseline awww <3 <3 thanks I really appreciate that!! :cryhappy:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
You’re welcome:)
They’re jus so nice and fun!!

Heyo Linda!!
OOC Let's Chat!
i'd buy but i'm saving up... and i have too many banners :cry2: but maybe i'll buy later, we'll see 💔

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello people!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:25
i'd buy but i'm saving up... and i have too many banners :cry2: but maybe i'll buy later, we'll see 💔
It's ok!! Don't feel pressured! Also banners at my shop are free until the end of March :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda!

@Genevieve Delacourt, I agree, your shop is amazing! <3

Don't mind me, I'm writing a poem for mARTch and hopefully a banner.

Hi Renelle!
Back 5208 / 18141