Back 5203 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm sleepy and it's only 7:30
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't worry, I was half joking at the moment :chocogrenouille:
But that kind of makes me think to myself, do we really can get detention from our threads here?

And this is me if I was a cat.
Image posted by the member
( They'll get their comb tangled in my fur if they tried to stick it on me )
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 13 Mar 2024, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).

Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).

Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).

Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?
lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).

I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).

Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?
lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).

I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).

Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?
lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).

I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?
tbh, she likes Minnie. I came up with the idea that she'd like to make a dungbomb charm for the charm bracelet she previously gave Minnie. But, she doesn't know what one looks like. Instead of asking Minnie (easier option), she'll decide to sneak into Hogsmeade to buy a dungbomb. If you want to see that idea in action, it is the story I wrote for the Zonko's prompt for mARTch.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:44
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).

Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?
lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).

I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?
tbh, she likes Minnie. I came up with the idea that she'd like to make a dungbomb charm for the charm bracelet she previously gave Minnie. But, she doesn't know what one looks like. Instead of asking Minnie (easier option), she'll decide to sneak into Hogsmeade to buy a dungbomb. If you want to see that idea in action, it is the story I wrote for the Zonko's prompt for mARTch.
Ohhhhh that makes sense :)

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:44
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39

WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?
lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).

I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?
tbh, she likes Minnie. I came up with the idea that she'd like to make a dungbomb charm for the charm bracelet she previously gave Minnie. But, she doesn't know what one looks like. Instead of asking Minnie (easier option), she'll decide to sneak into Hogsmeade to buy a dungbomb. If you want to see that idea in action, it is the story I wrote for the Zonko's prompt for mARTch.
Ohhhhh that makes sense :)
ROFL. IDK if I want to post that topic, unless I want her to serve a detention (a deserved one this time).
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh? How come? I guess I really do miss quite alot here-
I don't really expect that coming from her, if I may be honest. ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I wonder what she's like if she's a cat, or able to transform into one, like what kind of breed she was-
Sorry, I got even weirder on the topic, I don't know what to talk about beside that.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 13 Mar 2024, 00:56, edited 2 times in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
Back 5203 / 18141