13 Mar 2024, 00:35
Let's Chat!
Don't worry, I was half joking at the moment
But that kind of makes me think to myself, do we really can get detention from our threads here?
And this is me if I was a cat.

( They'll get their comb tangled in my fur if they tried to stick it on me )
But that kind of makes me think to myself, do we really can get detention from our threads here?
And this is me if I was a cat.

( They'll get their comb tangled in my fur if they tried to stick it on me )
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 13 Mar 2024, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
13 Mar 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).
Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
13 Mar 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).
Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
13 Mar 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).
Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
13 Mar 2024, 00:42
Let's Chat!
WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).
Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
13 Mar 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
tbh, she likes Minnie. I came up with the idea that she'd like to make a dungbomb charm for the charm bracelet she previously gave Minnie. But, she doesn't know what one looks like. Instead of asking Minnie (easier option), she'll decide to sneak into Hogsmeade to buy a dungbomb. If you want to see that idea in action, it is the story I wrote for the Zonko's prompt for mARTch.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:42WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).
Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
13 Mar 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
Ohhhhh that makes senseKaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:44tbh, she likes Minnie. I came up with the idea that she'd like to make a dungbomb charm for the charm bracelet she previously gave Minnie. But, she doesn't know what one looks like. Instead of asking Minnie (easier option), she'll decide to sneak into Hogsmeade to buy a dungbomb. If you want to see that idea in action, it is the story I wrote for the Zonko's prompt for mARTch.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:42WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:39WHAT she's going to get detention?! FOR WHAT?!?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:37 oof, I feel that too, Amanda (8:30 for me).
Annette, we can get detention. For example, Kaitlyn's going to get detention, soon. I feel though, however, it will normally be planned. Aww, that's a cute cat.
I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.
13 Mar 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
ROFL. IDK if I want to post that topic, unless I want her to serve a detention (a deserved one this time).Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:45Ohhhhh that makes senseKaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:44tbh, she likes Minnie. I came up with the idea that she'd like to make a dungbomb charm for the charm bracelet she previously gave Minnie. But, she doesn't know what one looks like. Instead of asking Minnie (easier option), she'll decide to sneak into Hogsmeade to buy a dungbomb. If you want to see that idea in action, it is the story I wrote for the Zonko's prompt for mARTch.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:42WHAT?! Katie woudln't do something bad intentionally, would she?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:41lol, wow, such a passionate response. hehe. I have a planned topic with Minnie, where Minnie is talking to Kaitlyn about a prank. I believe the intended outcome was for her to get detention. Technically, Kaitlyn may not get detention from it (but, Kaitlyn will lie to get herself detention too).
I'm also thinking of having her sneak into Hogsmeade at some point.![]()
13 Mar 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
Oh? How come? I guess I really do miss quite alot here-
I don't really expect that coming from her, if I may be honest.
I wonder what she's like if she's a cat, or able to transform into one, like what kind of breed she was-
Sorry, I got even weirder on the topic, I don't know what to talk about beside that.
I don't really expect that coming from her, if I may be honest.

I wonder what she's like if she's a cat, or able to transform into one, like what kind of breed she was-
Sorry, I got even weirder on the topic, I don't know what to talk about beside that.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 13 Mar 2024, 00:56, edited 2 times in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ