12 Mar 2024, 22:30
Let's Chat!
*still sleeping*
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
12 Mar 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
Howdy, chat. I am hardly ever here. Popping in to say hello.
"I’m Bean."
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
12 Mar 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:20oh Keith spilled his punch on the both of them, staining their outfitsLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:00The ball with Renelle?Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhere


Poor Renelle
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
I'm good, finally got to continue mARTch. I'll be posting drawing for technology and gargoyle after some hoursKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:11 I’m alright, how about you, Linda?
I have 2 posts to write on here and 1 on pfr. I really want to write more mARTch stuff and maybe get to more homework. But, let’s be realistic and just stop at the mARTch stuff. Lol.
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I haven’t had time to work on mine yet today.Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:52I'm good, finally got to continue mARTch. I'll be posting drawing for technology and gargoyle after some hoursKaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:11 I’m alright, how about you, Linda?
I have 2 posts to write on here and 1 on pfr. I really want to write more mARTch stuff and maybe get to more homework. But, let’s be realistic and just stop at the mARTch stuff. Lol.
12 Mar 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Hi Chelsea! I’m alright, just need to start writing posts. How about you?