Back 5200 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:38
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 20:57 Did you read it??
I did
Lol

@Keith Moore oh no! What happened
when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhere


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:38
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 20:57 Did you read it??
I did
Lol

@Keith Moore oh no! What happened
when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhere
The ball with Renelle?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:35 Hey!
Hi Kaitlyn! Just got home from some after school stuff.
Hi Minnie! Oooh, nice! I hope you enjoyed them! :)
I did, thanks for asking!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda!

Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:35 Hey!
Hi Kaitlyn! Just got home from some after school stuff.
Hi Minnie! Oooh, nice! I hope you enjoyed them! :)
I did, thanks for asking!
Yay! I’m happy for you!
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good. Mainly half bored and half panicking about rps.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you, Linda?

I have 2 posts to write on here and 1 on pfr. I really want to write more mARTch stuff and maybe get to more homework. But, let’s be realistic and just stop at the mARTch stuff. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:00
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:38
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:23
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 20:57 Did you read it??
I did
Lol

@Keith Moore oh no! What happened
when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhere
The ball with Renelle?
oh Keith spilled his punch on the both of them, staining their outfits


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh i have a national exam today :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5200 / 18141