Back 5201 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning, Paige. Oof. Good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
*still sleeping*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy, chat. I am hardly ever here. Popping in to say hello.

"I’m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ryann!

Hi Professor!

Hi Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:00
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:38
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:23

I did
Lol

@Keith Moore oh no! What happened
when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhere
The ball with Renelle?
oh Keith spilled his punch on the both of them, staining their outfits
😂😂

Poor Renelle

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:11 I’m alright, how about you, Linda?

I have 2 posts to write on here and 1 on pfr. I really want to write more mARTch stuff and maybe get to more homework. But, let’s be realistic and just stop at the mARTch stuff. Lol.
I'm good, finally got to continue mARTch. I'll be posting drawing for technology and gargoyle after some hours

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:11 I’m alright, how about you, Linda?

I have 2 posts to write on here and 1 on pfr. I really want to write more mARTch stuff and maybe get to more homework. But, let’s be realistic and just stop at the mARTch stuff. Lol.
I'm good, finally got to continue mARTch. I'll be posting drawing for technology and gargoyle after some hours
Ooo, nice! I haven’t had time to work on mine yet today.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, how is everyone's day going?

Chelsea Neveah
OOC Let's Chat!
Chelsea Neveah wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 23:17 Hello everyone, how is everyone's day going?
Hi Chelsea! I’m alright, just need to start writing posts. How about you?
Back 5201 / 18141