12 Mar 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhereLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:38Lol
@Keith Moore oh no! What happened
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
The ball with Renelle?Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhereLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:38Lol
@Keith Moore oh no! What happened
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
I did, thanks for asking!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58Hi Minnie! Oooh, nice! I hope you enjoyed them!![]()
12 Mar 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Hi Linda!
Yay! I’m happy for you!Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:00I did, thanks for asking!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58Hi Minnie! Oooh, nice! I hope you enjoyed them!![]()
12 Mar 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 22:11
Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you, Linda?
I have 2 posts to write on here and 1 on pfr. I really want to write more mARTch stuff and maybe get to more homework. But, let’s be realistic and just stop at the mARTch stuff. Lol.
I have 2 posts to write on here and 1 on pfr. I really want to write more mARTch stuff and maybe get to more homework. But, let’s be realistic and just stop at the mARTch stuff. Lol.
12 Mar 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
oh Keith spilled his punch on the both of them, staining their outfitsLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 22:00The ball with Renelle?Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:58when? what was we talking about? I'm doing Biology work also rn so my minds a little everywhereLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:38Lol
@Keith Moore oh no! What happened
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |