12 Mar 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
ava we talked about this, no scaring the firsties!Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:27 They threaten people! And they’re out of control! Imagine what would happen if one of them didn’t take their potion! Our whole school would be turned!
12 Mar 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
I am not a werewolf. My brothers are.Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:07At least I’m not a *gag* werewolf.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:42You are asking for it stuck up little prickAva Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:39 McCoires = troublemakers, people to avoid!
Werewolves = terrible, threats, expellable!
Pfft, I think everyone here knows I love you all but figured I should say that this is Ava’s IC opinion!
this is Lily's IC opinion too lol. I swear we need a thread for this
Sounds wild. Owl me.
will do!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
Technically, Kaitlyn's dormmate is a werewolf (she doesn't know this, and sadly her player told me that she had to step away from the site for a bit).
12 Mar 2024, 18:59
Let's Chat!
12 Mar 2024, 19:02
Let's Chat!
i’ll send an owl about the RP when i get home! sorry i keep forgetting!!!
12 Mar 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
It's perfectly fine! Take your time! I understand how busy life can be.Sage Willows wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 19:02i’ll send an owl about the RP when i get home! sorry i keep forgetting!!!
12 Mar 2024, 19:12
Let's Chat!
Hi there
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
biology work time cause school sucks and I can't get nothing done there
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
*was asleep on the floor*
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas