Back 5193 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:27 They threaten people! And they’re out of control! Imagine what would happen if one of them didn’t take their potion! Our whole school would be turned!
ava we talked about this, no scaring the firsties!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:07
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:42
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:39 McCoires = troublemakers, people to avoid!
Werewolves = terrible, threats, expellable!
Pfft, I think everyone here knows I love you all but figured I should say that this is Ava’s IC opinion!
You are asking for it stuck up little prick

this is Lily's IC opinion too lol. I swear we need a thread for this
At least I’m not a *gag* werewolf.

Sounds wild. Owl me.
I am not a werewolf. My brothers are.

will do!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Technically, Kaitlyn's dormmate is a werewolf (she doesn't know this, and sadly her player told me that she had to step away from the site for a bit).
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, Kaitlyn!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 19:00 Hi Sage! <3
i’ll send an owl about the RP when i get home! sorry i keep forgetting!!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 19:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 19:00 Hi Sage! <3
i’ll send an owl about the RP when i get home! sorry i keep forgetting!!!
It's perfectly fine! Take your time! I understand how busy life can be. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
biology work time cause school sucks and I can't get nothing done there


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*was asleep on the floor*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 5193 / 18141