Back 5190 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ah don't cry, I'm sure they are somewhere around

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I want my dadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
*brings muffins and oranges* do you want some while waiting for them?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:01 I want my dadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I saw the reply! Sorry about the pencil haha

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily came

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
And Lily's leaving cause my moms forcing me to go outside

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:05
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 18:01 I want my dadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I saw the reply! Sorry about the pencil haha
*hugs*

I take muffin! yum-yum!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
To be outside sometimes is nice too

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:42
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:39 McCoires = troublemakers, people to avoid!
Werewolves = terrible, threats, expellable!
Pfft, I think everyone here knows I love you all but figured I should say that this is Ava’s IC opinion!
You are asking for it stuck up little prick

this is Lily's IC opinion too lol. I swear we need a thread for this
At least I’m not a *gag* werewolf.

Sounds wild. Owl me.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY! nothing wrong with the wolfies! be nice avaa


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5190 / 18141