12 Mar 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
That’s me, the one and onlyLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:19Oh Ava tried to stab Lucian Mornstern.
And the writer of Arghalon really liked her
I'm good Kiki!!!
12 Mar 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
*takes a note to take care and throws it away*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 15:21
Let's Chat!
Mhm. Have you read the tried stabbing between Argahlon and Lily?Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:20That’s me, the one and onlyLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:19Oh Ava tried to stab Lucian Mornstern.
And the writer of Arghalon really liked her
I'm good Kiki!!!![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
12 Mar 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
I have just two starters and I don't owe anything except I wanted to attempt to reply in someone's open thread
Hi Kaitlyn
Hi Kaitlyn
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 15:24
Let's Chat!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
12 Mar 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
Hey!! That is not nice. Colin was right about youAva Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:28 Hm.
Argahlon, person to person, I’m here to tell you she’s not worth your anger![]()
Better route: spread rumors about Lilly!
@Argahlon Vexius
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews