Back 5182 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:19
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:18 How many of them you have Lily?
Oh Ava tried to stab Lucian Mornstern.

And the writer of Arghalon really liked her


I'm good Kiki!!!
That’s me, the one and only ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*takes a note to take care and throws it away*

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:20
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:19
Linda Ramirez wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:18 How many of them you have Lily?
Oh Ava tried to stab Lucian Mornstern.

And the writer of Arghalon really liked her


I'm good Kiki!!!
That’s me, the one and only ^^
Mhm. Have you read the tried stabbing between Argahlon and Lily?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Uh. No?

Did I teach you guys nothing? No. More. Stabbings.

My one goal in life :cry:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I have just two starters and I don't owe anything except I wanted to attempt to reply in someone's open thread

Hi Kaitlyn

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kate


@Ava Winchect Second page

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kaitlyn, what are you doing now?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hm.

Argahlon, person to person, I’m here to tell you she’s not worth your anger ^^

Better route: spread rumors about Lilly!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:28 Hm.

Argahlon, person to person, I’m here to tell you she’s not worth your anger ^^

Better route: spread rumors about Lilly!
Hey!! That is not nice. Colin was right about you

@Argahlon Vexius

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5182 / 18141