Back 5176 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Minnie!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily, how are you doing?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just changed my wallpaper on the phone to Timotheé Chalamet

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun! *wishes she had a phone*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I'm not supposed to have this phine lol. My mom doesn't know

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Keith! Good morning, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kate!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
my wallpaper is an... edited photo... of harry and i- :shock:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:29
my wallpaper is an... edited photo... of harry and i- :shock:
Lol. I am in love with Timothee Chalemet so I chose him 😍

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily! Hi Paige!
Back 5176 / 18141