Back 5168 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah well Argahlon is a jerk :tongue3: . Lily would be very happy to toss him in the lake to the grindylows

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I think most of hogwarts would too
OOC Let's Chat!
Good point. No one likes Argahlon except for Wren Mornstern. How she does I dont know

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
And no one likes @Wren Mornstern!! I’m kidding, T, you know we all adore you <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
what did i just enter to-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
LOL things went from 0-100 pretty quick XD
OOC Let's Chat!
yep... it went from "hello everyone!!!! :DDD" to " :@ "

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
help- the boys in my class made sparks come out of the light bulbs we had to experiment with...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 21:51 WOOHOOO I have passed Lillianna on the addressbook! Now to pass Simon
Go for it!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 5168 / 18141