Back 5164 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!

(I mess the name up on the other site now too lol)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol! You can call me whatever name suits you the best. I’ll know it’s me you’re talking about. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:29 Lol! You can call me whatever name suits you the best. I’ll know it’s me you’re talking about. :)
I know! <3

Katie is probably easiest bc it's your nickname on both sites lol.

As for mentioning/pinging... well, I'll figure that out.
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:29 Lol! You can call me whatever name suits you the best. I’ll know it’s me you’re talking about. :)
I know! <3

Katie is probably easiest bc it's your nickname on both sites lol.

As for mentioning/pinging... well, I'll figure that out.
That is true, lol. I’ll do my best to keep my eye out. I’ll know you’re talking about me. :) <3 don’t sweat it if you mix them up. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:36
Inara Yang wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:29 Lol! You can call me whatever name suits you the best. I’ll know it’s me you’re talking about. :)
I know! <3

Katie is probably easiest bc it's your nickname on both sites lol.

As for mentioning/pinging... well, I'll figure that out.
That is true, lol. I’ll do my best to keep my eye out. I’ll know you’re talking about me. :) <3 don’t sweat it if you mix them up. :)
:) it's alright, I know you don't mind but I still want to get it right <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:36
Inara Yang wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:29 Lol! You can call me whatever name suits you the best. I’ll know it’s me you’re talking about. :)
I know! <3

Katie is probably easiest bc it's your nickname on both sites lol.

As for mentioning/pinging... well, I'll figure that out.
That is true, lol. I’ll do my best to keep my eye out. I’ll know you’re talking about me. :) <3 don’t sweat it if you mix them up. :)
:) it's alright, I know you don't mind but I still want to get it right <3
I know, I totally get it. Just don’t beat yourself up if it slips. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:41
Inara Yang wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:36
Inara Yang wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:29 Lol! You can call me whatever name suits you the best. I’ll know it’s me you’re talking about. :)
I know! <3

Katie is probably easiest bc it's your nickname on both sites lol.

As for mentioning/pinging... well, I'll figure that out.
That is true, lol. I’ll do my best to keep my eye out. I’ll know you’re talking about me. :) <3 don’t sweat it if you mix them up. :)
:) it's alright, I know you don't mind but I still want to get it right <3
I know, I totally get it. Just don’t beat yourself up if it slips. :)
:)
OOC Let's Chat!
HELLOOOO

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5164 / 18141