11 Mar 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
Last edited by Danielle Alden on 11 Mar 2024, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
11 Mar 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Idk, but it was just really chaotic and teams kept changing lol, like, unofficial changing. And when you were waiting on the bench which wa s just out and the puck would go under there everyone’s tryna hit it with their sticks so ur just like curled up against the wall trying not to get slashed lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
Oof
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
Oh my god that sounds terribleKiera Roseline wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:54Idk, but it was just really chaotic and teams kept changing lol, like, unofficial changing. And when you were waiting on the bench which wa s just out and the puck would go under there everyone’s tryna hit it with their sticks so ur just like curled up against the wall trying not to get slashed lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
Heh but it was still fun. And when we switched teams off, you just borrow sticks from the people who were playing. So I got it form one guy but he’s a righty I’m a lefty so I had to switch it out anyways and afterwards when I gave the stick to someone else who was also a lefty he didn’t know I had switched it and was so mad heheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:56Oh my god that sounds terribleKiera Roseline wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:54Idk, but it was just really chaotic and teams kept changing lol, like, unofficial changing. And when you were waiting on the bench which wa s just out and the puck would go under there everyone’s tryna hit it with their sticks so ur just like curled up against the wall trying not to get slashed lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
I'm a lefty too!
|
|
