Back 5153 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Is that good or bad?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! *still at work for about 2 hours*
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't know... probably good. I'm kinda weirded out, bt also curious!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:26 You will have more soon when I get our clubs up Ai! <3
i knowww lol

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:41 Hi! *still at work for about 2 hours*
I hope the time flies by!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:41 Hi! *still at work for about 2 hours*
I hope the time flies by!
Thanks! I hope so too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:47
Minnie Duke wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:41 Hi! *still at work for about 2 hours*
I hope the time flies by!
Thanks! I hope so too.
Same here! what's your job?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Poe wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:47
Minnie Duke wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:41 Hi! *still at work for about 2 hours*
I hope the time flies by!
Thanks! I hope so too.
Same here! what's your job?
I teach math and have weird hours between 2 jobs.
OOC Let's Chat!
oof. teaching is already hard! (i tutored my sister for a little while.)

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops in again-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 5153 / 18141