11 Mar 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
I don't know... probably good. I'm kinda weirded out, bt also curious!
11 Mar 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
i knowww lol
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
11 Mar 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I hope so too.
11 Mar 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
Same here! what's your job?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:47Thanks! I hope so too.
11 Mar 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
I teach math and have weird hours between 2 jobs.Simon Poe wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:47Same here! what's your job?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 20:47Thanks! I hope so too.
11 Mar 2024, 20:51
Let's Chat!
oof. teaching is already hard! (i tutored my sister for a little while.)
11 Mar 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
-pops in again-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |