11 Mar 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
Kikiiiiiiiii!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
Finally got my iNPC's ability application done, as well as catching up on my mARTch stuff!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
11 Mar 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
i have at least 5 but let me go countLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:44Yay! Yeah I have 2 i oweBailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:26lmao yaaa it was a lotLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:17Ouch. That is a lot. I want to at least pass SimonBailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:14i do talk a lot here, but there was also the time both kim and i had approximatly 50 open threads and both owed like 30 replies at one timeLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:12
You probably talk to much in floods and all lol. Jk jk
i've deffo toned it down since
lmao i knowwwKim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmaoLol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.Hi Lily!Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol
kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
11 Mar 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
I'm in some clubs with you but I don't know which ones.....Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:31i have at least 5 but let me go countLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:44Yay! Yeah I have 2 i oweBailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:26lmao yaaa it was a lotLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:17Ouch. That is a lot. I want to at least pass SimonBailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:14
i do talk a lot here, but there was also the time both kim and i had approximatly 50 open threads and both owed like 30 replies at one time
i've deffo toned it down sincelmao i knowwwKim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmaoLol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.Hi Lily!Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol
kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
lmao i cant keep track of all of them off of the top of my head - you'll get tagged no worriesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:37I'm in some clubs with you but I don't know which ones.....Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:31i have at least 5 but let me go countLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 15:44Yay! Yeah I have 2 i owelmao i knowwwKim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmaoLol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.Hi Lily!Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol
kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
11 Mar 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
Okay!! I may be listed under Lily Brown if you didn't change it lolBailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:38lmao i cant keep track of all of them off of the top of my head - you'll get tagged no worriesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:37I'm in some clubs with you but I don't know which ones.....Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:31i have at least 5 but let me go countlmao i knowwwKim Sato wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 16:37Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:35 lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmaoLol I'm still behind, I got 2 more to do for Bai too. Plus starting club meetings too which almost all include you LMAO.Hi Lily!Where does it say the details about each prompt for Martch?
Ah, so we can do anything we want for each prompt and the prompt is just a subject?
i really need to post in my clubs but im a busy bee over here
i have... far too many replies - let me go count real quick lol
kk so i only owe 7 replies, the one solo that i do in my free time, and then i need to do activity checks in all of my clubs and get the spring threads up for those
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |