10 Mar 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
Nice!! I bet it's amazingEstelle Nyx wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:36 I drew a pic that wasn't just outfit design for the first time in months!
10 Mar 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Thanks
gimme a sec and I'll find it
@Genevieve Delacourt
Here it is!
gimme a sec and I'll find it@Genevieve Delacourt
Here it is!
Last edited by Estelle Nyx on 10 Mar 2024, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
10 Mar 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
It's my inclusively entry for mARTch
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
10 Mar 2024, 21:47
Let's Chat!
hihi
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
10 Mar 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Goodness! Wish I could draw like that... Lol! Amazing jobEstelle Nyx wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:42 Thanksgimme a sec and I'll find it
@Genevieve Delacourt
Here it is!
![]()
10 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
Oooo, nice job! I cannot draw, so I know I can’t make anything near as nice as this!Estelle Nyx wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:42 Thanksgimme a sec and I'll find it
@Genevieve Delacourt
Here it is!
![]()
10 Mar 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
*narrows eyes*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional...Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight!![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Mar 2024, 22:06
Let's Chat!
Whaaaat it's true!Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 22:04*narrows eyes*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 21:02Thanks for the info! Also... lol! Not intentional...Also. I noticed that Slytherin was at the bottom in Relationships. I'm sure this was a simple oversight!![]()
![]()
![]()