10 Mar 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
Heh you’ll see:)Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:33What is it?!Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:32 I have an idea for the inclusivity prompt and I rly like it;)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
That's good that you have idea
Hi Genevieve

Hi Genevieve
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:39
Let's Chat!
Hehehe
I’ll be done soon…ish
I’ll be done soon…ish
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
I'll start codes soon
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:45
Let's Chat!
How are you? ☺
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:45
Let's Chat!
I love it! looks great!Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:25 I am not sure about itWell, I like all graphics I did, except for tarot card..
Reducio
