Back 5114 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:33
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:32 I have an idea for the inclusivity prompt and I rly like it;)
What is it?!
Heh you’ll see:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww man :cry:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
That's good that you have idea😄

Hi Genevieve

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehehe

I’ll be done soon…ish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll start codes soon😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyoo
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:38 That's good that you have idea😄

Hi Genevieve
Hi! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:44
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:38 That's good that you have idea😄

Hi Genevieve
Hi! <3
How are you? ☺

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:25 I am not sure about it 😄 Well, I like all graphics I did, except for tarot card..

Reducio
Image posted by the member
I love it! looks great!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
Back 5114 / 18141