Last person to post wins!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
A ghostLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:04Who are you?
Lol jk jk
What about you?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
Ghosts can chat?
Last person to post wins!
Yes, talented ghosts like me can
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
What talent do you possess Elisa?
Last person to post wins!
Ha! I thought we had gone back to saying"i won! Gimmee the trophy!" But no. I know who both yall are. Kinda, like for most thatcive seen but dont know
Last person to post wins!
People got bored of saying I win Istg.
So I win!
So I win!
Last person to post wins!
Nah I win
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Nope I win!
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.