Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 22:14 Lol I am!! A lot of people know me
Who are you?....


/jkjk
Who are you?

Lol jk jk

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:04
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 22:14 Lol I am!! A lot of people know me
Who are you?....


/jkjk
Who are you?

Lol jk jk
A ghost

What about you?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ghosts can chat?

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes, talented ghosts like me can

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What talent do you possess Elisa?

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ha! I thought we had gone back to saying"i won! Gimmee the trophy!" But no. I know who both yall are. Kinda, like for most thatcive seen but dont know

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no. apparantly this is now like yet another chat thread?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
People got bored of saying I win Istg.

So I win!

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah I win

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope I win! <3 <3

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.