Back 5084 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 05:24 Night Tracey!!

Welcome Jessamine! I hope you enjoy your time on-site! Congrats on getting into Ravenclaw, it’s a great house!!
Thank you Kiera! And good luck with your gymnastics performance!!
OOC Let's Chat!
lol Kiera! I posted my reply if you want to read that. :)

Good night!
OOC Let's Chat!
Just submitted my iNCP application, yay!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone I'm back. And I hope Willow your accapted

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ppl, very busy this day


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning all!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Willow Byrne wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 11:46 Just submitted my iNCP application, yay!
Good luck! I’ve been slowly working on mine.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all
Back 5084 / 18141