Back 5081 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yay! Good job! I'm trying to make a better banner. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I finished making a banner for Viva now I need to figure out what Tracey should give her :)

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, yay! I mean, I could fall back on Katie's love of baking ...
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe Tracey could make something for Viva

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Perhaps. Katie can also draw, too. ugh, I'm bad with these. lol.

yay! My banner worked. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! Can I see it? You can owl it to me either on here or on pfr, if you want to that is! Also, I only have to write one more reply!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 03:54
Yay! Can I see it? You can owl it to me either on here or on pfr, if you want to that is! Also, I only have to write one more reply!
It's on my mARTch page, feel free to look! :)
yay! congrats! :)
I want to make one for pfr.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'll go look rn!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ok or not.. nevermind :unsure:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
Back 5081 / 18141