7 Mar 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight Minnie! I need to do some replies
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
7 Mar 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
For some reason, I feel my own mood getting worse than it usually does.
I feel more lonely, tired and emotional on particular things. The situations in my place aren't helping too so I guess I hope it won't also bother my activities in here.
I feel more lonely, tired and emotional on particular things. The situations in my place aren't helping too so I guess I hope it won't also bother my activities in here.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
7 Mar 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
Heyoo!!
Oh no! Iโm sorry
Oh no! Iโm sorry
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
7 Mar 2024, 23:56
Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie!
Same Tracey, same. I just wrote one for pfr. I still have a bunch for here.
Oh, I'm sorry, Annette. Feel free to owl me if you need to.
Same Tracey, same. I just wrote one for pfr. I still have a bunch for here.
Oh, I'm sorry, Annette. Feel free to owl me if you need to.
8 Mar 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
I did 1 rp woot I feel accomplished!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta โข 10 | eva โข 18 | str โข 2 | wis โข 10 | arc โข 7 | acc โข 20 sta โข 10 | eva โข 16 | str โข 15 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 4 | acc โข 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
8 Mar 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
All my roleplay need replies from other people too
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
8 Mar 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
Oh no,Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 23:50 For some reason, I feel my own mood getting worse than it usually does.
I feel more lonely, tired and emotional on particular things. The situations in my place aren't helping too so I guess I hope it won't also bother my activities in here.
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.