7 Mar 2024, 16:33
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:26I'm doing good, just got home from school.Everything is going ok. I woke up with a sore throat tho. You?
7 Mar 2024, 16:45
Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teeheeLucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24QUICHEEEEEE
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Mar 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
KikiiiiiiiKeith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teeheeLucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24QUICHEEEEEE
Luciiiiiiii
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
HI LILSLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:01KikiiiiiiiKeith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teeheeLucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24QUICHEEEEEE
Luciiiiiiii
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Mar 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
How are you??Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:27HI LILSLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:01KikiiiiiiiKeith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teehee
Luciiiiiiii
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
i was confused because you guy where mentioning another last name of sombody that chats here (rp last name)
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
7 Mar 2024, 18:33
Let's Chat!
Hello hello everyone
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin